Sostoa home is a lovely studio for 2 who want to visit Porto walking as it is in the centre of the city. It has been furnished with care and attention to detail, and equipped to provide a memorable and cosy stay.
Sostoa home is a lovely studio ideally located in the heart of Porto. When you enter the apartment there is a bathroom with shower on the left and in front a long the corridor is the kitchen range on your left and then the small but really cosy living and dining area. Around the closets is there the sleeping area with a very comfortable double bed. There is Internet WiFi, and Cable-TV for those moments of relaxation at home after those long walks.
Final Cleaning: 25€.
Safety Deposit: 250€ (short stays)
General Rental Conditions
- Keys are delivered in the flat at check-in.
- Children are of course welcome.
- The flat is a Non-smoking area. The breaking of this rule implies an additional cleaning cost of 100€ paid at check-out.
- It is not possible to have pets inside.
- Check-in from 14:00 to 22:00. Check-out until 10:30. After 22:00 there is a late check-in fee of 20€. Between 00:00 and 02:00 the check-in fee is 60€. No check-in possible between 02:00 and 10:00.
- On stays longer than 4 months it is required at check-in the payment of the first and the last month of the booked stay. In the case of check-outs prior to the agreed period of stay the paid last month will not be returned.
- Safety deposit will be handed back up to one week after check-out and after deduction of any possible damages, including the non-smoking rule).
- Keys – do not loose the keys or leave them in the lock from the inside. Reopening the door requires the presence of police and fireman and a fee of 200€.
- For more information please read our Rental Terms.
This studio is located at the end of Rua da Lapa near Praça da República. From here you are at walking distance from all major interesting sites in the centre of Porto. There is for example the rua do Almada that starts at Praça da República and Rua de Cedofeita and very close the lovely Igreja da Lapa for you to visit. Important however is that you realize Porto is a very hilly city and this studio is on top of those hills.
Going from here to the historical centre you will go downhill which means you will have to come up again. But there are buses and the metro. If you come by car, there isn’t free parking. You can park on the street for 1€ per hour.
Are you interested in this studio? Please send us your reservation request bellow: