A vintage apartment (45m2) right in the centre of Porto. Fully furnished and equipped, ready to move in. Perfect for your Erasmus study stay or short term visit.
A small apartment (45m2) on the fifth floor (with lift) of a northwest facing building. It is full of light due to it’s two balconies, one in each area of the apartment. The bedroom has a double bed, there is also a small wardrobe and a chest of drawers.
The living and dining room with kitchenette has a sleeping-sofa, there is a TV, and there is WiFi access. The Kitchen area has all you need for a perfect stay: tea maker, coffee maker, micro wave, dishes, cups, pots and pans.
There is a vintage flair about the apartment that brings us back in time to the 70’s. It’s its vintage sofa, the original kitchen cupboards and the beautiful tiles in the bathroom, all remind us of times past.
Final Cleaning: 30€. After long stays (more than 1 month): 75€.
Safety Deposit: 250€ (short stays) 500€ (long stays)
General Rental Conditions
- Guest’s Minimum Age of Reservation: 20 years
- Minimum stay: 2 nights.
- Check-in: between 14:00 and 22:00, we need to schedule an hour. Late check-in: 22:00 – 23:59 possible by appointment and payment of € 20 fee. Between 0:00 and 2:00 there is a fee of 60 €. It is not possible to check in between 02:00 and 10:00.
- Check-out: until 10:30.
- Keys are delivered at check-in in the flat or our office depending on arrival time.
- The minimum occupancy (2 persons) assumes the use of the existing bed.
- Children are naturally welcome as long as they are accommodated in existing bed.
- No noise is allowed between 22:00 and 7:00.
- The apartment is non-smoking. The breach of this rule implies an additional cost of hygiene of 100 euros paid on departure.
- It is not possible to have pets inside.
- Never leave rubbish in the building common areas! there are containers on the street.
- Except for stays longer than one month, the price includes water and electricity. Exaggerated consumption of any of these goods will be accounted for at the end and withdrawn from the safety deposit.
- The flat is a Non-smoking area. The breaking of this rule implies an additional cleaning cost of 100€ paid at check-out.
- On stays longer than 4 months it is required at check-in the payment of the first and the last month of the booked stay. In the case of check-outs prior to the agreed period of stay the paid last month will not be returned.
- Safety deposit will be handed back up to one week after check-out and after deduction of any possible damages, including the non-smoking rule.
- Keys – do not loose the keys or leave them in the lock from the inside. Reopening the door requires the presence of police and fireman and a fee of 200€.
- For more information please read our Rental Terms
This apartment is located on the Alexandre Herculano street between Praça da Batalha and Fontainhas. Nearby there are several buses, a long distance bus station; there are many shops and restaurants, banks, etc.
From here it is a short walk to most major interesting sites in Porto, like Rua de Santa Catarina, the old walls of Porto; the historical city centre, and a lot more.
Alexandre Herculano is a busy street as it is the entrance to the bridge of São João leading to Vila Nova de Gaia. It does have some traffic and could be a bit noisy for those of you who are used to quiet places.
Book Fontainhas Home:
If you like this apartment fill in the form bellow to find out how much you could pay. Prices decrease for longer stays