A studio in the heart of the liveliest district in the center of Porto. Perfect for a couple who likes to visit the historical city of Porto and enjoy its lively nightlife.
This studio is set in a lovely building from the 1940ies. Beautiful wooden floors and tiles in the kitchen and bathroom, make this studio a beautiful setting. It has a corridor from the entrance which leads to the main room, to the right is the bed area; in front are three big windows. Then there is the kitchen, not too big but with everything you need for a comfortable stay and next to it is the bathroom with shower.
This studio is located on the third floor facing the street, Rua da Fábrica. There is a lift, but there are some stairs to reach it.
- Final Cleaning: 30€. After long stays (more than 1 month): 75€.
- Safety Deposit: 250€ (short stays) 500€ (long stays)
General Rental Conditions
- Minimum age for Rental: 20 years.
- Minimum Stay: 2 nights.
- Check-in: we need to set an hour from 14:00 to 22:00. Late check-in from 22:00 to 23:59 – fee: 20€; Night check-in from 00:00 to 02:00 – fee: 60€.
- No check-in from 02:00 to 10:00.
- Check-out: until 10:30.
- Minimum occupancy (2 people) in existing bed.
- Keys are delivered at the apartment.
- Children up to 4 years are welcome cost free if using the existing bed.
- It is not possible to have pets inside.
- The flat is a Non-smoking area. The breaking of this rule implies an additional cleaning cost of 100€ paid at check-out.
- On stays longer than 4 months it is required at check-in the payment of the first and the last month of the booked stay. In the case of check-outs prior to the agreed period of stay the paid last month will not be returned.
- Safety deposit will be handed back up to one week after check-out and after deduction of any possible damages, including the non-smoking rule).
- Keys – do not loose the keys or leave them in the lock from the inside. Reopening the door requires the presence of police and fireman and a fee of 200€.
- For more information please read our Rental Terms.
Rua da Fábrica
In the heart of the nightlife area, there are restaurants, the best bars and pubs are all at walking distance. On top of the street, there are 2 great bakeries and there are also some of the best bookshops, as for example Lello, the Harry Poter bookshop.
Going downhill you reach the Avenida dos Aliados and the heart of Porto. Everything is just around the corner and it is therefore the perfect spot to visit Porto.
There is no parking in this street! You will have to park your car in nearby private parking houses or nearby streets at a cost.