Lapa Studios are set in a traditional house in the heart of Porto old barrios near Lapa church. Studio 0 is a charming studio full of light even though it is in the basement of the house. Ideal for someone that is coming to live in the city and prefers to stay in the city center in a traditional environment. Stays from 1 month to 1 year.
The studio (20m2) has a kitchen area with a 2 burner vitroceramic hob, fridge, coffee machine. There is also cooking gear and kitchen wear as well as dishes and glasses and cutlery. There is a bathroom with spacious shower.
There is a sleeping sofa with comfortable bedding. The studio has also bed linen, towels and amenities. There is no washing machine, no TV nor Microwave.
No wheelchair accessible as there are spiral stairs to access the studio!
No parking possibility here. The street is very narrow! The nearest parking possibility is Rua Antero de Quental and in from of Lapa church.
Final Cleaning: 25€. After long stays (more than 1 month): 75€.
Safety Deposit: 250€ (short stays) 500€ (long stays)
General Rental Conditions
- Minimum Age of reserving Guests: 20 years.
- Minimum Stay: 30 nights
- Check-in: it is necessary to set an hour from 14:00 to 20:00. Late check-in fee and period: 20€ from 20:00 to 22:59. From 23:00 until 01:59 a.m. there is a nightly fee of 60€. No check-in from 02:00 to 10:00.
- Check-out: until 10:30.
- Except in stays longer than 1 month, the rent includes electricity, water and Internet. Additional charges may apply for excessive consumption of electricity and water, which will be taken from your safety deposit at exit. So please ensure that you turn off all appliances and heating when not in use and ensure the taps are not left running.
- Keys are delivered at check-in in the flat or our office depending on arrival time.
- Children are of course welcome, if using the existing bed.
- The flat is a Non-smoking area. The breaking of this rule implies an additional cleaning cost of 100€ paid at check-out.
- It is not possible to have pets inside.
- On stays longer than 4 months it is required at check-in the payment of the first and the last month of the booked stay. In the case of check-outs prior to the agreed period of stay the paid last month will not be returned.
- Safety deposit will be handed back up to one week after check-out and after deduction of any possible damages, including the non-smoking rule).
- Keys – do not loose the keys or leave them in the lock from the inside. Reopening the door requires the presence of police and fireman and a fee of 200€.
- For more information please read our Rental Terms.
This narrow and quite old street is located in the top area of the centre of Porto. It is very close to Lapa church. Not good for cars. It is a good starting point to discover the historical centre of Porto, while living among the most traditional Porto residents.
In Rua Antero de Quental there are buses, namely the 600 which goes to the city center. A bit further down (about 7 minutes walking there is Lapa Metro station.