A modern one bedroom apartment centrally located. Fully furnished and equipped. Great for short term stays, from tourist visits to study visits.
This modern one bedroom apartment is on the third floor of a building with lift. After going up the first set of stairs there is the lift that will take you to the third floor.
One enters to the nice dining area and kitchenette equipped with cooktop, frigde, dishwasher, toaster and coffee machine. Behind it is the bathroom with shower, lavatory and of course water closet. To the front, there is to the right the bedroom, where space has been well used having a double bed, a wardrobe and a chest of drawers.
The living room, on the left is quite small but very comfortable. The huge sofa becomes a great sofabed for two. There is TV with Cable channels and WiFi Internet.
The apartment is very nicely organized; in its 40 m2 there is room for everything you need. It has double glass windows so the noise from the street has been reduced.
This apartment is located in a central area of Porto. Walking the street uphill you reach the Rotunda da Boavista and Casa da Música. Downhill you walk towards the historical centre of Porto, past the beautiful gardens of Palácio de Cristal.
It’s a lively area of Porto, central, with easy access to the nearly anywhere in Porto, has there are buses, metro, and it is easy to walk around from here.
Airport – 16Km (Metro: Line D, Casa da Música to Airport, about 40 minutes)
Porto’s Centre – 2,2 Km (25 minutes walking)
Rotunda da Boavista – 500 m
Casa da Música – 750 Km (Metro: Line D)
Line E, A, B, C (Casa da Música)
Lines: 302, 303
Final Cleaning: 30€. After long stays (more than 1 month): 75€.
Safety Deposit: 250€ (short stays) 500€ (long stays)
General Rental Conditions
- Except in stays longer than 1 month, the rent includes electricity, water and Internet. Additional charges may apply for excessive consumption of electricity and water, which will be taken from your safety deposit at exit. So please ensure that you turn off all appliances and heating when not in use and ensure the taps are not left running.
- Keys are delivered in the flat at check-in.
- Children are of course welcome.
- The flat is a Non-smoking area. The breaking of this rule implies an additional cleaning cost of 100€ paid at check-out.
- It is not possible to have pets inside.
- Check-in from 14:00 to 22:00. Check-out until 10:30. After 22:00 there is a late check-in fee of 20€. Between 00:00 and 02:00 the check-in fee is 60€. No check-in possible between 02:00 and 10:00.
- On stays longer than 4 months it is required at check-in the payment of the first and the last month of the booked stay. In the case of check-outs prior to the agreed period of stay the paid last month will not be returned.
- Safety deposit will be handed back up to one week after check-out and after deduction of any possible damages, including the non-smoking rule).
- Keys – do not loose the keys or leave them in the lock from the inside. Reopening the door requires the presence of police and fireman and a fee of 200€.
- For more information please read our Rental Terms.
If you are interested in this apartment, please fill in the form bellow and send it to us.