A simple but very central accommodation. With a living and dining room with kitchenette, there is room for 4 people to sit and enjoy a breakfast. There is a bedroom with a double bed and a single bed that converts into a double bed. There are 2 nice balconies overlooking the street.
It is located in the Bars district in the centre of Porto, great if you like to submerge in the loud and lively ambience of Porto’s nightlife, forget it if you like to sleep early.
This apartment is on the first floor of a centenary but renovated building. It doesn’t have a lift!
When you enter, there is to the left the bathroom with shower. In front is then the living and the kitchenette. It has a big balcony facing the main street. To it’s right is the bedroom. There are here 2 beds, a double bed and a single bed that converts in a double bed. It also has a balcony overlooking the street.
- Final Cleaning: 30€. After long stays (more than one month) it is 75€
- Damage Deposit: 250€ in short stays. 500€ in long stays.
General Rental Conditions
- Minimum age for Rental: 20 years.
- Minimum Stay: 2 nights.
- Check-in: we need to set an hour from 14:00 to 22:00. Late check-in from 22:00 to 23:59 – fee: 20€; Night check-in from 00:00 to 02:00 – fee: 60€.
- No check-in from 02:00 to 10:00.
- Check-out: until 10:30.
- Minimum occupancy (2 people) in existing bed.
- Keys are delivered at the apartment.
- Children up to 4 years are welcome cost free if using the existing bed.
- It is not possible to have pets inside.
- The flat is a Non-smoking area. The breaking of this rule implies an additional cleaning cost of 100€ paid at check-out.
- On stays longer than 4 months it is required at check-in the payment of the first and the last month of the booked stay. In the case of check-outs prior to the agreed period of stay the paid last month will not be returned.
- Safety deposit will be handed back up to one week after check-out and after deduction of any possible damages, including the non-smoking rule).
- Keys – do not loose the keys or leave them in the lock from the inside. Reopening the door requires the presence of police and fireman and a fee of 200€.
- For more information please read our Rental Terms.
Porto has been experiencing a great and lively nightlife. There are great bars, where you can go for a drink, talk to people, listen to great music, also live music.
Very close to the apartment there is Aduela, where people gather after work inside and outside, chilling out and talking to each other; a bit further there are the bars of Travessa de Cedofeita, also great places to go for less money.
All the places are at walking distance, which means people will pass under your balcony. If it is open, you will definitely listen to them passing by.
If this doesn’t bother you, then I am sure you will love the apartment and its location. I know I do!
CONSTRUCTION SITE – There is next door a construction site. So there could be noise during the day
NO PAKING – this is a very narrow street without parking possibility. There is nearby a public paid parking area and some private parking houses.
Are you interested in this apartment? Please send us your request bellow: