A traditional and simple apartment but comfortable to accommodate a family of up to 5 people.
This accommodation is on the 4th floor of a residential building in the Foz area, South Pasteleira. It has 3 bedrooms, one with a single bed next to the living room and the other two to the left of the living room, each with a double bed. One of the bedrooms has a balcony. The kitchen has also a table. Next to it is the laundry area with washing machine. There is a full bath room with bath tube, bide and a guest wc. This appartment faces east and west and is therefore quite sunny.
It is a traditional apartment that reminds us of the recent past of Porto and Portugal, without losing in comfort, as it has all the necessary equipment for modern living, such as coffee machine, electric kettle, washing machine, Cable TV and WiFi- Internet. It is not suitable for wheelchairs or reduced mobility because there are stairs outside both to access the building and to access the apartment from the elevator.
Final Cleaning: 45€. After long stays (more than 1 month): 120€.
Safety Deposit: 250€ (short stays) 500€ (long stays)
General Rental Conditions
- Minimum Age of reserving Guests: 20 years.
- Minimum Stay: 2 nights
- Check-in: it is necessary to set an hour from 14:00 to 22:00. Late check-in fee and period: 20€ from 22:00 to 23:59. It is possible to enter after Midnight until 01:59 a.m. at a cost of 60€. No check-in from 02:00 to 10:00.
- Check-out: until 10:30.
- Except in stays longer than 1 month, the rent includes electricity, water and Internet. Additional charges may apply for excessive consumption of electricity and water, which will be taken from your safety deposit at exit. So please ensure that you turn off all appliances and heating when not in use and ensure the taps are not left running.
- Keys are delivered at check-in in the flat or our office depending on arrival time.
- Children are of course welcome, if using the existing bed.
- The flat is a Non-smoking area. The breaking of this rule implies an additional cleaning cost of 100€ paid at check-out.
- It is not possible to have pets inside.
- On stays longer than 4 months it is required at check-in the payment of the first and the last month of the booked stay. In the case of check-outs prior to the agreed period of stay the paid last month will not be returned.
- Safety deposit will be handed back up to one week after check-out and after deduction of any possible damages, including the non-smoking rule).
- Keys – do not loose the keys or leave them in the lock from the inside. Reopening the door requires the presence of police and fireman and a fee of 200€.
- For more information please read our Rental Terms.
The apartment is located in the western part of the city, where the river Douro meets the sea, in Foz do Douro. It is a quiet and residential area, which allows good walks along the river and to the sea.
Close by is a supermarket, Pingo Doce, and above the Varanda da Barra restaurant that serves both Portuguese and Italian gastronomy, served on a terrace with excellent river and sea views. Just down the street are the youth hostel and next to it ANJE, the association of young entrepreneurs. Also very near are the swimming pools of Fluvial Club. Descending to the river is the Jardim do Cálem and following along the river you arrive at the beaches of Foz and in the opposite direction to the center of Porto.
Porto Center ……………. 3,7 Km
Beaches ………………….. 0.5 Km
Airport ……………………… 9,8 Km
Universidade Católica…..1,5 Km
Faculties in Polo Campo Alegre…2,8 Km
Bus stop – Pousada da Juventude
Bus stop – Paulo da Gama
It is in an area with easy access to the city center or the motorway.