Cat’s Place is in the heart of Porto, a modern, very cosy one bedroom apartment for the perfect stay in Porto. There is room for 4 people (double bed and sofa-bed). Very quiet even though it is in the busy pedestrian street of Santa Catarina.
Cat’s Place stands for the Santa Catarina place. It is a new apartment equipped, furnished waiting to welcome you. From the entrance you reach the living room and kitchenette area. The room has been lovingly decorated and is very appealing to just sit down and relax while sipping a glass of Port.
The bedroom even though it is not a spacious place it does have room enough for your luggage in the big closet. There is a bathroom with separate shower also with charming decorative details.
For your comfort there is WiFi Internet connection and Cable-TV, electrical shutters and it is on the fourth floor of a building with lift.
Final Cleaning: 30€. After long stays (more than 1 month): 75€.
Safety Deposit: 250€ (short stays) 500€ (long stays)
General Rental Conditions
- Except in stays longer than 1 month, the rent includes electricity, water and Internet. Additional charges may apply for excessive consumption of electricity and water, which will be taken from your safety deposit at exit. So please ensure that you turn off all appliances and heating when not in use and ensure the taps are not left running.
- Keys are delivered in the flat at check-in.
- Children are of course welcome.
- The flat is a Non-smoking area. The breaking of this rule implies an additional cleaning cost of 100€ paid at check-out.
- It is not possible to have pets inside.
- Check-in from 14:00 to 22:00. Check-out until 10:30. After 22:00 there is a late check-in fee of 20€. Between 00:00 and 02:00 the check-in fee is 60€. No check-in possible between 02:00 and 10:00.
- On stays longer than 4 months it is required at check-in the payment of the first and the last month of the booked stay. In the case of check-outs prior to the agreed period of stay the paid last month will not be returned.
- Safety deposit will be handed back up to one week after check-out and after deduction of any possible damages, including the non-smoking rule).
- Keys – do not loose the keys or leave them in the lock from the inside. Reopening the door requires the presence of police and fireman and a fee of 200€.
- For more information please read our Rental Terms.
This is our preferred shopping street. It is a pedestrian street with several shops, a shopping centre, but also one of the most beautiful cafes from Porto, the Majestic. Worth a visit is also next to the Bolhão Metro station the Capela das Almas and its gorgeous tiled walls.
From here you reach Bolhão the market and then the centre of the city, Avenida dos Aliados in just a few minutes.
This location is perfect to visit the historical centre of Porto and also further places, as most of the bus lines end (or start) here.
It is the best way to go around the city centre.
From Av. dos Aliados and from Bolhão area you can catch most of the lines to nearly anywhere in town and outskirts
The nearest metro station is Bolhão
The nearest train station is São Bento. If you have a ticket departing from Campanhã, you can take any train here to Campanhã free of charge.
There is absolutely no parking here! Pedestrian street! You can park at nearby Parking (5 minutes walking) in Rua Alegria 35 for 6€/24H