A modest little house set in one of the traditional Ilhas. In its 2 floors there is room for a living room, kitchenette and the bathroom, and the bedrooms in the first floor. It is perfect for visiting or living in Porto just like a local!
This little house (about 25m2 per floor) has in the first floor a living room with kitchenette and the bathroom. There is a sofa, a dining area for 4 people, Tv with Cable channels. In the kitchenette area there is a washing and drying machine, a gas cooktop; a fridge; microwave; dishes and glasses; pots and pans. The bathroom is also on the ground floor and it has a shower. Going up the stairs there are the 2 bedrooms both facing the little street, one has 2 bunkbeds and the other one has a double bed.
The little house is small and modest but does have everything you need for a comfortable stay, be it if you are visiting the city, or if you are staying because of your studies or work. There is Internet WiFi and Cable Tv. The most important detail here is the environment where this little house is set. If you are looking for an experience of deep Porto life you will find here a place inserted in a Ilha, a type of community of workers traditional in Porto.
Final Cleaning: 25€. After long stays (more than 1 month): 75€.
Safety Deposit: 250€ (short stays) 500€ (long stays)
General Rental Conditions
- Minimum Age of reserving Guests: 20 years.
- Minimum Stay: 2 nights
- Check-in: it is necessary to set an hour from 14:00 to 20:00. Late check-in fee and period: 20€ from 20:00 to 22:59. From 23:00 until 01:59 a.m. there is a nightly fee of 60€. No check-in from 02:00 to 10:00.
- Check-out: until 10:30.
- Except in stays longer than 1 month, the rent includes electricity, water and Internet. Additional charges may apply for excessive consumption of electricity and water, which will be taken from your safety deposit at exit. So please ensure that you turn off all appliances and heating when not in use and ensure the taps are not left running.
- Keys are delivered at check-in in the flat or our office depending on arrival time.
- Children are of course welcome, if using the existing bed.
- The flat is a Non-smoking area. The breaking of this rule implies an additional cleaning cost of 100€ paid at check-out.
- It is not possible to have pets inside.
- On stays longer than 4 months it is required at check-in the payment of the first and the last month of the booked stay. In the case of check-outs prior to the agreed period of stay the paid last month will not be returned.
- Safety deposit will be handed back up to one week after check-out and after deduction of any possible damages, including the non-smoking rule).
- Keys – do not loose the keys or leave them in the lock from the inside. Reopening the door requires the presence of police and fireman and a fee of 200€.
- For more information please read our Rental Terms.
Rua de Miraflor is a small and narrow old street of Eastern Porto. It is very close to Campanhã Metro and Train Station and there are buses nearby. It used to be a working area filled with industries and therefore you will find along the street many small communities along private streets where the workers of those industries used to live. This is the concept of an Ilha (Island). Groups of little houses inside the backyards of main buildings facing the street.
This location will provide a unique experience if you like to live among the simpler way of life of the people of Porto. If however you are accustomed with a more cosmopolitan and way of live, this will not be an adequate choice!