Casa Vitória is a traditional family home in upper Porto area. It has a big living and dining room, there is a suite with queen size bed and 2 bedrooms with 2 individual beds each. It is located in a residential local area away from the tourism hustle of the city centre.
This apartment has 3 bedrooms, one of them a suite. There is a fully equipped kitchen, a very spacious living and dining room; there 2 balconies and a parking place for 2 cars in the garage.
From the entrance, there is a big corridor and to the left there is the suite with bathroom with shower. Then the kitchen and the big living room. To the right there are the two bedrooms each with 2 single beds (we have upgraded from the one bed to the 2 beds). All bedrooms and suite have closets.
The kitchen is equipped with cooktop, oven, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, kitchenware ad table ware. There is a washing machine in the laundry area. This apartment has got Internet WiFi and Cable TV. There is a big parking place in the garage good for 2 cars (not too big!).
Final Cleaning: 30€. After long stays (more than 1 month): 75€.
Safety Deposit: 250€ (short stays) 500€ (long stays)
General Rental Conditions
- Minimum Age of reserving Guests: 20 years.
- Minimum Stay: 2 nights
- Check-in: it is necessary to set an hour from 14:00 to 22:00. Late check-in fee and period: 20€ from 22:00 to 23:59. It is possible to enter after Midnight until 01:59 a.m. at a cost of 60€. No check-in from 02:00 to 10:00.
- Check-out: until 10:30.
- Except in stays longer than 1 month, the rent includes electricity, water and Internet. Additional charges may apply for excessive consumption of electricity and water, which will be taken from your safety deposit at exit. So please ensure that you turn off all appliances and heating when not in use and ensure the taps are not left running.
- Keys are delivered at check-in in the flat or our office depending on arrival time.
- Children are of course welcome, if using the existing bed.
- The flat is a Non-smoking area. The breaking of this rule implies an additional cleaning cost of 100€ paid at check-out.
- It is not possible to have pets inside.
- On stays longer than 4 months it is required at check-in the payment of the first and the last month of the booked stay. In the case of check-outs prior to the agreed period of stay the paid last month will not be returned.
- Safety deposit will be handed back up to one week after check-out and after deduction of any possible damages, including the non-smoking rule).
- Keys – do not loose the keys or leave them in the lock from the inside. Reopening the door requires the presence of police and fireman and a fee of 200€.
- For more information please read our Rental Terms.
Rua 9 de Abril is a quiet residential street located in the central upper area of Porto, close to the lovely garden of Arca d’Água. Nearby there is the Fernando Pessoa university, there is an equestrian center, the swimming pools of Constituição and the Prelada Hospital. Being a residential street there are some businesses, 2 supermarkets are nearby in Serpa Pinto street, there is a café and some good restaurants. This street is served by bus lines 204, 206 and 704.