A modern and light filled apartment for 4 people on the third floor of a centenary building in the heart of Porto. The best way to discover lively Porto both by day as by night. No lift! No free parking available!
Facing the Praça dos Poveiros is the living and dining room with its well-equipped kitchenette. There is a glass-ceramic hob, an oven, microwave and a small fridge. There is also a coffee machine and a toaster. The kitchen is also equipped with a washing and dryer machine.
There is also a table for four, a TV with Cable channels and Internet WiFi. To the opposite side is a long corridor from where you access the bathroom with shower, a bedroom (without window) and the main bedroom facing the street of Santo Ildefonso.
It is perfect for a family of four (2 adults and 2 children sharing a bed in the second bedroom, or 2 couples. As long as you are good friends, as the second bedroom has an opening on the top to the corridor limiting privacy.
- Final Cleaning: 40€. After long stays (more than 1 month): 75€.
- Safety Deposit: 250€ (short stays); 500€ (long stays)
General Rental Conditions
- Minimum age for Rental: 20 years.
- Minimum Stay: 2 nights.
- Check-in: we need to set an hour from 14:00 to 22:00. Late check-in from 22:00 to 23:59 – fee: 20€; Night check-in from 00:00 to 02:00 – fee: 60€.
- No check-in from 02:00 to 10:00.
- Check-out: until 10:30.
- Minimum occupancy (2 people) in existing bed.
- Keys are delivered at the apartment.
- Children up to 4 years are welcome cost free if using the existing bed.
- It is not possible to have pets inside.
- The flat is a Non-smoking area. The breaking of this rule implies an additional cleaning cost of 100€ paid at check-out.
- On stays longer than 4 months it is required at check-in the payment of the first and the last month of the booked stay. In the case of check-outs prior to the agreed period of stay the paid last month will not be returned.
- Safety deposit will be handed back up to one week after check-out and after deduction of any possible damages, including the non-smoking rule).
- Keys – do not loose the keys or leave them in the lock from the inside. Reopening the door requires the presence of police and fireman and a fee of 200€.
- For more information please read our Rental Terms.
This apartment is located in the center of Porto on the top of Rua Passos Manuel. From here you can walk anywhere in the center of Porto. Taking the small pedestrian Santo Ildefonso street on the other end of Poveiros, you reach Batalha with the beautiful Cinema Batalha and across the Teatro São João. Here begins the old historical center of Porto. Take the narrow streets and walk downhill to the Cathedral and then downhill to Ribeira by the river for a lovely walk into Porto’s history.
Take the Passos Manuel Street to come to the pedestrian open air preferred shopping centre of the locals: Santa Catarina. Here go to the Majestic cafe, a beautiful spot for a coffee.
It’s easy to walk around from here. Nevertheless, you have from here public transports to anywhere:
Buses – this is the centre of Porto, so almost all the bus lines end or start nearby
Metro – walk downhill to take a metro either in São Bento, Aliados or Trindade for
Train – São Bento is the beautiful train station where you can catch any train to Campanhã station and from there to Lisbon, Braga, etc.