Casa Paillard is a ground floor apartment in a newly rebuilt house in the center of Porto. It is on Rua de Camões, has a small outdoor patio and sleeps up to 6 people comfortably. Bright and charming apartment 10 minutes walk from the historic center.
The friendly and traditional dwelling of Rua de Camões was fully rebuilt having in mind its original layout and not neglecting elements of comfort of the current life.
You enter the apartment from Camões street to the spacious living room with kitchenette. There is also a sofa bed here that comfortably sleeps 2 people. Following a connecting corridor is the bathroom with ample shower and then the two bedrooms facing the very quiet back yard bathed in the morning sun.
The apartment is very spacious and very bright. However, because it is located on a busy street in the city of Porto, there may be some noise coming from the street.
Final Cleaning: 45€. After long stays (more than 1 month): 120€.
Safety Deposit: 250€ (short stays) 500€ (long stays)
General Rental Conditions
- Minimum Age of reserving Guests: 20 years.
- Minimum Stay: 2 nights
- Check-in: it is necessary to set an hour from 14:00 to 22:00. Late check-in fee and period: 20€ from 22:00 to 23:59. It is possible to enter after Midnight until 01:59 a.m. at a cost of 60€. No check-in from 02:00 to 10:00.
- Check-out: until 10:30.
- Except in stays longer than 1 month, the rent includes electricity, water and Internet. Additional charges may apply for excessive consumption of electricity and water, which will be taken from your safety deposit at exit. So please ensure that you turn off all appliances and heating when not in use and ensure the taps are not left running.
- Keys are delivered at check-in in the flat or our office depending on arrival time.
- Children are of course welcome, if using the existing bed.
- The flat is a Non-smoking area. The breaking of this rule implies an additional cleaning cost of 100€ paid at check-out.
- It is not possible to have pets inside.
- On stays longer than 4 months it is required at check-in the payment of the first and the last month of the booked stay. In the case of check-outs prior to the agreed period of stay the paid last month will not be returned.
- Safety deposit will be handed back up to one week after check-out and after deduction of any possible damages, including the non-smoking rule).
- Keys – do not loose the keys or leave them in the lock from the inside. Reopening the door requires the presence of police and fireman and a fee of 200€.
- For more information please read our Rental Terms.
Rua de Camões goes from the Hospital de Santa Maria, near the Constituição Street in the northern end of the city center and ends next to the Trindade station. It is a very busy street, well known for the shops and workshops dedicated to motorcycling. From here to the historic center of Porto (Ribeira) you need about 20 minutes walking.
Metro Station Trindade …… 750 m
Avenida dos Aliados …… 1,1Km
Airport ………………….. 11,4 Km
Stop Faria Guimarães – Line D
Stop Paraíso – 703