Casa Li is a charming studio full of light and very quiet in the heart of Porto. Ideal for a couple to discover this city as most of the city central attractions are at walking distance.
This modern and very new studio is quite spacious distributing its different areas in front of three big windows. From the entrance there is to the left the bathroom with shower, lavatory and wc. The main room has a generous kitchen area with table for four people. Then there is a living area with sofa-bed for 2 people and the sleeping area with a comfortable double bed.
It is equipped with micro-wave, vitroceramic cooktop, fridge, TV with Cable Channels. There is no washing machine. There is also cooking gear and kitchen wear as well as dishes and glasses and cuttlery. The studio has also bed linen, towels and amenities.
While the building has got a lift and the access from the main gate over a patio is easy, the street is narrow a bit steep and with narrow sidewalks regularly blocked by parked cars. We there for do not advice this property for the use of wheelchairs.
Even though it is possible to park in the street there are seldom places available. There are however parkhouses nearby, like the parking at Praça Carlos Alberto managed by Saba.
Final Cleaning: 30€. After long stays (more than 1 month): 75€.
Safety Deposit: 250€ (short stays) 500€ (long stays)
General Rental Conditions
- Minimum Age of reserving Guests: 20 years.
- Minimum Stay: 2 nights
- Check-in: it is necessary to set an hour from 14:00 to 19:59. Late check-in fee and period: 20€ from 20:00 to 22:59. Night check-in possible until 01:59 a.m. at a cost of 60€. No check-in from 02:00 to 10:00.
- Check-out: until 10:30.
- Except in stays longer than 1 month, the rent includes electricity, water and Internet. Additional charges may apply for excessive consumption of electricity and water, which will be taken from your safety deposit at exit. So please ensure that you turn off all appliances and heating when not in use and ensure the taps are not left running.
- Keys are delivered at check-in in the flat or our office depending on arrival time.
- Children are of course welcome, if using the existing bed.
- The flat is a Non-smoking area. The breaking of this rule implies an additional cleaning cost of 100€ paid at check-out.
- It is not possible to have pets inside.
- On stays longer than 4 months it is required at check-in the payment of the first and the last month of the booked stay. In the case of check-outs prior to the agreed period of stay the paid last month will not be returned.
- Safety deposit will be handed back up to one week after check-out and after deduction of any possible damages, including the non-smoking rule).
- Keys – do not loose the keys or leave them in the lock from the inside. Reopening the door requires the presence of police and fireman and a fee of 200€.
- For more information please read our Rental Terms.
This narrow and quite old street is located in the centre of Porto. It begins in pedestrian street of Cedofeita and finishes near Hospital de Santo António. It is a good starting point to discover the historical centre of Porto, the bar area and the art area. Many other points in Porto are reachable by buses.
Its car access is either by pedestrian street Cedofeita (only possible after 21h and until 10h next day) or by Rua Diogo Brandão a bit beneath the accommodation.
being the centre of the city there are nearby many bus stops with several lines towards different points in Porto and surroundings.