A one bedroom apartment centrally located with parking space. Fully furnished and equipped. Great for short term stays, from tourist visits to study visits.
This modern one bedroom apartment is on the second floor of a building with lift and parking place in the garage. After going up the first set of stairs there is the lift that will take you to the second floor.
It has a bathroom with bath tub, bide, lavatory and of course water closet. Next to it is a second room where there could sleep a child. This room has no window. The main bedroom has a double bed, built-in wardrobes and lots of space.
The equipped kitchen and laundry area has all the basics for a comfortable temporary stay in Porto. From washing machine, to coffee maker.
The living room is quite spacious and there is a sofa-bed that can accommodate 2 people for a short stay. Not advisable for a long stay. There is TV with Cable channels and WiFi Internet.
The apartment is very nicely organized; from the entrance you have a long corridor that connects to the right firstly the bathroom, the th second room and the bedroom. In front is the kitchen and to the left is the living room. It has doouble glass window so the noise from the street has been reduced.
This apartment is located in a central area of Porto. Very close, is a metro station, Carolina Michaelis; on the street there is a supermarket, pharmacies and all sorts of commerce, Goethe Institute is just across. Walking the street downhill you reach the Rotunda da Boavista and Casa da Música.
It’s a lively area of Porto, central, with easy access to the nearly anywhere in Porto, has there are buses, metro, and it is easy to walk around from here.
Airport – 16Km (Metro: Line D, Carolina Michaelis to Airport, about 40 minutes)
Porto’s Centre – 2,2 Km (25 minutes walking)
Rotunda da Boavista – 500 m
Casa da Música – 750 Km (Metro: Line D)
Line E, A, B, C (Carolina Michaelis)
Lines: 302, 303
Final Cleaning: 30€. After long stays (more than 1 month): 75€.
Safety Deposit: 250€ (short stays) 500€ (long stays)
General Rental Conditions
- Except in stays longer than 4 months, the rent includes electricity, water and Internet. Additional charges may apply for excessive consumption of electricity and water, which will be taken from your safety deposit at exit. So please ensure that you turn off all appliances and heating when not in use and ensure the taps are not left running.
- Keys are delivered in the flat at check-in.
- Children are of course welcome.
- The flat is a Non-smoking area. The breaking of this rule implies an additional cleaning cost of 100 Euro paid at check-out.
- It is not possible to have pets inside.
- Check-in e check-out at nearly any time except between 22:00 and 8:00. After 22:00 there is a late check-in fee of 20€. between 00:00 and 8:00 the check-in fee is 60€.
- On stays longer than 4 months it is required at check-in the payment of the first and the last month of the booked stay. In the case of check-outs prior to the agreed period of stay the paid last month will not be returned.
- Safety deposit will be handed back up to one week after check-out and after deduction of any possible damages, including the non-smoking rule).
- For more information please read our Rental Terms.
If you are interested in this apartment, please fill in the form bellow and send it to us.