A different type of apartment fully furnished and equipped. Good for up to 4 people.
Versatile Flat in Porto
It is a 65m2 flat with 2 rooms both leading to the big terrace. From the entrance there is to the left the bathroom with shower, to the right a storage room and then the bedroom. In front is the living and dining room with kitchenette. Both rooms lead to a sunroom with working area to the left and laundry to the right. it opens to a big terrace with grilling possibilities.
- Final Cleaning: 30€. After long stays (more than one month) it is 75€
- Damage Deposit: 250€ in short stays. 500€ in long stays.
General Rental Conditions
- Minimum age for Rental: 20 years.
- Minimum Stay: 2 nights.
- Check-in: we need to set an hour from 14:00 to 22:00. Late check-in from 22:00 to 23:59 – fee: 20€; Night check-in from 00:00 to 02:00 – fee: 60€.
- No check-in from 02:00 to 10:00.
- Check-out: until 10:30.
- 2 People occupancy presupposes in existing bed.
- Keys are delivered at the apartment.
- Children up to 4 years are welcome cost free if using the existing bed.
- It is not possible to have pets inside.
- Rest Time: No noise between 22:00 and 7:00.
- The flat is a Non-smoking area. The breaking of this rule implies an additional cleaning cost of 100€ paid at check-out.
- On stays longer than 4 months it is required at check-in the payment of the first and the last month of the booked stay. In the case of check-outs prior to the agreed period of stay the paid last month will not be returned.
- Safety deposit will be handed back up to one week after check-out and after deduction of any possible damages, including the non-smoking rule).
- Keys – do not loose the keys or leave them in the lock from the inside. Reopening the door requires the presence of police and fireman and a fee of 200€.
- For more information please read our Rental Terms.
Rotunda da Boavista, Porto
Boavista is the modern center of business in Porto. It is also where Casa da Música is located for those fans of modern architecture as well as of music in all variants. The heart of this Quarter is the Rotunda da Boavista which leads both towards the center of town and towards the sea. There are restaurants, shopping malls, bars at walking distance. The flat is west of Casa da Música at about 10 min. walk; it is close to the Sheraton and Meridien hotels, and about 7 min. walk to the metro station of Francos, in the Pedro Hispano street. It is an oasis of quietness as it is turned to the backyards: pátios. In the nearest neighbourhood you have a traditional grocer with delicious fruits, there is a pharmacy, banks with ATM and a bit further (about 4 min. walk) major supermarket and shops. You also have good restaurants nearby.