A modern and very comfortable one bedroom apartment in the centre of Porto. There is room for 4 people. There is a balcony overlooking the street.
It is located in the northern end of central of Porto, in a quiet and traditional street that leads towards the historical old old town.
This apartment is on the fourth floor of a 1970′ building but it doesn’t have a lift! And you shouldn’t be put off by the gloomy look of the staircase. As soon as you reach the apartment, you will feel it was worth it!
When you enter, there is to the right the bathroom with shower and to the left the bedroom with queen size bed. In front is then the living and the kitchenette. It has a balcony facing the main street.
All the apartment has been completely refurbished and has motion sensors for the lights in the entrance and bathroom, electric shutters, washing machine and coffee machine.
Final Cleaning: 30€. After long stays (more than 1 month): 75€.
Safety Deposit: 250€ (short stays) 500€ (long stays)
General Rental Conditions
- Except in stays longer than 1 month, the rent includes electricity, water and Internet. Additional charges may apply for excessive consumption of electricity and water, which will be taken from your safety deposit at exit. So please ensure that you turn off all appliances and heating when not in use and ensure the taps are not left running.
- Keys are delivered in the flat at check-in.
- Children are of course welcome.
- The flat is a Non-smoking area. The breaking of this rule implies an additional cleaning cost of 100€ paid at check-out.
- It is not possible to have pets inside.
- Check-in from 14:00 to 22:00. Check-out until 10:30. After 22:00 there is a late check-in fee of 20€. Between 00:00 and 02:00 the check-in fee is 60€. No check-in possible between 02:00 and 10:00.
- On stays longer than 4 months it is required at check-in the payment of the first and the last month of the booked stay. In the case of check-outs prior to the agreed period of stay the paid last month will not be returned.
- Safety deposit will be handed back up to one week after check-out and after deduction of any possible damages, including the non-smoking rule).
- Keys – do not loose the keys or leave them in the lock from the inside. Reopening the door requires the presence of police and fireman and a fee of 200€.
- For more information please read our Rental Terms.
São Brás is a narrow street that starts in Constituição street at the northern end of the centre of Porto and goes until the left side of the Lapa church. On your way down to Porto’s downtown you should stop here and visit this lovely church. Then going down southwards, past the praça da República and you are int he heart of Porto, the Baixa.
All the interesting places are then at walking distance from here, but if you get too tired the best is to take a metro until Marquês and walk from there back home.
Would you like to book the apartment? Just fill the form bellow and send it to us: