A nice and self-catered 3 bedroom family apartment in a quiet neighborhood in Porto, great for students, people working, families and visitors to Porto.
This 3 bedroom apartment is on the first floor of a small building of 3 floors. There is no lift, so you need to count on the stairs to go up.
From the entrance hall there is to the right, and front side of the building two bedrooms and a bathroom. One bedroom has two single beds, the other has one double bed. There are closets in both bedrooms and TV sets. The bathroom is smallish but has a bath tube.
To the left of the entrance there a living room with TV; from here you come to the fully equipped kitchen. There is a stove and oven, small fridge; there is a washing machine and dishwasher as well as microwave. For your breakfast there is a coffee machine and a toaster.
On this side of the apartment there is, next to the living room the other bedroom with a double bed and a small bathroom with a shower. The apartments on this side is turned to the east and the enclosed balcony were you will have your meals gets a lot of the rising sun.
Final Cleaning: 45€. After long stays (more than 1 month): 75€.
Safety Deposit: 250€ (short stays) 500€ (long stays)
General Rental Conditions
- Except in stays longer than 4 months, the rent includes electricity, water and Internet. Additional charges may apply for excessive consumption of electricity and water, which will be taken from your safety deposit at exit. So please ensure that you turn off all appliances and heating when not in use and ensure the taps are not left running.
- Keys are delivered in the flat at check-in.
- Children are of course welcome.
- The flat is a Non-smoking area. The breaking of this rule implies an additional cleaning cost of 100 Euro paid at check-out.
- It is not possible to have pets inside.
- Check-in e check-out at nearly any time except between 22:00 and 8:00. After 22:00 there is a late check-in fee of 20€.
- On stays longer than 4 months it is required at check-in the payment of the first and the last month of the booked stay. In the case of check-outs prior to the agreed period of stay the paid last month will not be returned.
- Safety deposit will be handed back up to one week after check-out and after deduction of any possible damages, including the non-smoking rule).
- For more information please read our Rental Terms
Rua da Aliança, Constituição
Rua da Aliança is a traditional residential street in Porto’s northern central area, near the Rua da Constituição. It is a quiet area of narrow familiar streets and small buildings. The nearest supermarket and pharmacy are in Rua Serpa Pinto a few minutes walk away.
From here to the centre of Porto you can take a bus to the centre, to Foz or to the hospital São João. The nearest bus stop is BCG and the lines stopping there are 203, 303 and 402.
Are you interested in this 3 bedroom apartment for your stay in Porto.
Please fill in the form and send it to us: