Alegria Flat is a modern and freshly renewed one bedroom apartment, furnished, equipped ready for short term stays. Centrally located near metro station and at walking distance to the centro of Porto.
This modern one bedroom apartment is on the fourth floor of a charming 60’s building. It doesn’t have a lift. After going up the stair case there is an open air gallery that gives access to the apartment. It has 1 bedroom, a living room with kitchenette and a bathroom with shower.
The living room is quite spacious and there is a sofa which is a sofa-bed that accommodates 1 person. There is TV with Cable channels and WiFi Internet. The kitchenette is equipped with a ceramic hob, microwave, mini-fridge, tea maker and coffeemaker.
The apartment is very nicely organized; from the entrance you have the living room and kitchenette; in front of the kitchenette is the bathroom with shower. To the back of the apartment is the bedroom with views over the patios and therefore very quiet.
This apartment is located in a central area of Porto. Very close, just across the street, is one of the best and traditional restaurants of Porto, the Portucale. When you go up the street and then to the west, you reach Praça do Marquês, after 8 minutes walking. Here you have a metro station for the line that goes from the centre to the university grounds near Hospital de São João. The nearest supermarket is also here, as well as a Post office and several other services and shops.
Going the Rua da Alegria downhill you reach the centre of Porto in less than 13 minutes walking. On the way there is ESMAE, the superior School of Arts and Music.
It’s a lively area of Porto, central, with easy access to the university near Hospital de São João as well as to the centre of Porto. Ideally located for a short term stay. Erasmus post-graduates find here a good place to stay,
Airport – 16Km (Metro: Line D, Bolhão to Airport, about 1 hour)
Porto’s Centre – 1,7 Km (20 minutes walking)
ESMAE – 400m
Hospital de São João – 4,3 Km (Metro: Line D)
Line D (Marquês)
Line E (Bolhão)
Lines: 206, 302, 303, 402, 502, 701, 702, 805, 806, 5M
Bus stop: Sto Isidro
Final Cleaning: 30€. After long stays (more than 1 month): 75€.
Safety Deposit: 250€ (short stays) 500€ (long stays)
General Rental Conditions
- Except in stays longer than 4 months, the rent includes electricity, water and Internet. Additional charges may apply for excessive consumption of electricity and water, which will be taken from your safety deposit at exit. So please ensure that you turn off all appliances and heating when not in use and ensure the taps are not left running.
- Keys are delivered in the flat at check-in.
- Children are of course welcome.
- The flat is a Non-smoking area. The breaking of this rule implies an additional cleaning cost of 100 Euro paid at check-out.
- It is not possible to have pets inside.
- Check-in e check-out at nearly any time except between 22:00 and 8:00. After 22:00 there is a late check-in fee of 20€. between 00:00 and 8:00 the check-in fee is 60€.
- On stays longer than 4 months it is required at check-in the payment of the first and the last month of the booked stay. In the case of check-outs prior to the agreed period of stay the paid last month will not be returned.
- Safety deposit will be handed back up to one week after check-out and after deduction of any possible damages, including the non-smoking rule).
- For more information please read our Rental Terms
Are you interested in this 2 bedroom apartment for your stay in Porto. Please fill in the form and send it to us: