A 3 bedroom apartment conveniently located, very central, halfway between Downtown Porto and the beach area. Bright, modern and well equipped apartment. For max. 6 people
Modern 3 bedroom apartment
It is a 100 m2 lovely and modern apartment with 3 bedrooms, all with double beds, closets in all 3 bedrooms. There are two bathrooms with shower, bide. The kitchen is fully equipped, stove, oven, fridge, microwave, toaster, dishwasher and washing-dryer machine and tableware, pots and pans, cutlery. There are bed linen, blankets and towels. The living and dining room has Cable TV and Internet. There are electrical heaters. Parking is here hard, but there’s a paid parking place in front.
Final Cleaning: 50€ ( In long stays it is 100€)
Safety Deposit: 500€
*Stays from September to the end of May.
- The rent includes electricity, water cable TV and Internet. Additional charges may apply for excessive consumption of electricity, water, which will be taken from your safety deposit at exit. So please ensure that you turn off all appliances and heating when not in use and ensure the taps are not left running.
- Keys are delivered in the flat at check-in.
- Children are of course welcome.
- The flat is a non-smoking area. The breaking of this rule implies an additional cleaning cost of 100 Euro paid at check-out.
- It is not possible to have pets inside.
- Check-in and check-out at nearly any time except between 23:00 and 8:00.
- 4 nights minimal stay.
- In long stays (more than 4 months) it is required at check-in the payment of the first and the last month of the booked stay. In the case of checking-out prior to the agreed period of stay the paid last month will not be returned.
- The Safety deposit will be handed in cash at check-in. And It will be handed back up to one week after check-out and after deduction of any possible damages, including the non-smoking rule.
Rua Júlio Dinis, Porto
Júlio Dinis is a long street that connects the Rotunda da Boavista, the modern centre of Porto, with shopping mall, banks, the Casa da Música concert hall to the downtown and historical centre of Porto. There are several buses and the metro in Casa da Música, But you can also walk. Still at walking distance you have the Palácio de Cristal gardens when on the way to the centre which are a great place to be if you come with children.
The arts area is also nearby next to Palácio and if you keep on walking past the hospital de Santo António, there you are in the very centre of Porto. If you decide to go on the opposite direction, then take a bus which will take you to the beach in Foz or Matosinhos. Also to the Parque da Cidade where every year the Primavera Sound Festival happens.
Book this 3 Bedroom Apartment in Porto
Rent this 3 bedroom apartment Porto by filling the form bellow. Fill the form and send us: