A two bedroom furnished apartment (one is small and interior) for a family with a child in the centre of Porto for stays up to one year. It is has an spacious living-dining and kitchen area fully equipped.
This apartment is on the first floor of a building without lift in the centre of Porto. It faces the street and the back patios. From the entrance in the central area of the apartment, you find the bedrooms to the left and the kitchen to the right.
The main bedroom has a double bed and a big wardrobe. Next to it is the small bedroom with a single bed, it gets its light from the bedroom hall. Next is the bathroom with shower. All these spaces are connected via a spacious hall with shelves.
On the other side of the entrance is the living and dining area with a very complete kitchen. There is a cooktop and a fridge, there are washing and drying machines and a dishwasher. It has got dishes, cups and glasses, table and kitchenware. From here the windows lead to the back patios.
Final Cleaning: 30€. After long stays (more than 1 month): 75€.
Safety Deposit: 250€ (short stays) 500€ (long stays)
General Rental Conditions
- Except in stays longer than 1 month, the rent includes electricity, water and Internet. Additional charges may apply for excessive consumption of electricity and water, which will be taken from your safety deposit at exit. So please ensure that you turn off all appliances and heating when not in use and ensure the taps are not left running.
- Keys are delivered in the flat at check-in.
- Children are of course welcome.
- The flat is a Non-smoking area. The breaking of this rule implies an additional cleaning cost of 100€ paid at check-out.
- It is not possible to have pets inside.
- Check-in from 14:00 to 22:00. Check-out until 10:30. After 22:00 there is a late check-in fee of 20€. Between 00:00 and 02:00 the check-in fee is 60€. No check-in possible between 02:00 and 10:00.
- On stays longer than 4 months it is required at check-in the payment of the first and the last month of the booked stay. In the case of check-outs prior to the agreed period of stay the paid last month will not be returned.
- Safety deposit will be handed back up to one week after check-out and after deduction of any possible damages, including the non-smoking rule).
- Keys – do not loose the keys or leave them in the lock from the inside. Reopening the door requires the presence of police and fireman and a fee of 200€.
- For more information please read our Rental Terms.
Rua da Fábrica begins in Avenida dos Aliados, the centre of Porto and goes uphill to Praça Guilherme Gomes Fernandes where you find great bakeries and places to eat. Very close is the Clérigos Tower and the Lello Bookshop. In Aliados you have the metro and several buses that take you anywhere in town. The street itself has several shops but is a very narrow one without parking possibility. There are parking houses nearby however.